Recent Job Openings
- Production\Inventory Analyst - Tumwater, WA
- Description: Job Duties and Responsibilities: Ensures inventory control of all inventoried products and the proper storage and organization of inventoried products within the warehouse. Performs weekly cycle counts of bottles, preforms and resin. Prepares all cycle counts and inventory reconciliation analysis in compliance with company policy. Complies with all company policies with respect to inventory control and material handling. ...
Reference Code: 26221
- Machine Operator - Tumwater, WA
- Description: Job Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for the safe operation of injection systems and all auxiliary equipment. Ability to perform material handling to include loading and unloading to railcars, blenders, dryers, and monitoring regrind. Ensure resin drying, mold and barrel temperature settings, mold movement sequencing, and machine safety features are engaged. Perform all required machine operations including monito...
Reference Code: 26222
- Injection Molding Machine Operator I - Fairfield, CA
- Description: POSITION: Injection Molding, Machine Operator I GRADE: Hourly Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Visually inspect performs. • Adjust production profile when required to obtain the finest perform quality. • Collect daily AA samples as per schedule provided. • Confirm regrind usage and percentage. • Assist mechanic when the machine is down. • Assist material handler if require...
Reference Code: 16361
We design and produce food, beverage and personal health care packaging products for the world’s largest consumer products companies. These containers are created using advanced polymer technologies and designed to provide shelf differentiation, sustainability and cost competitiveness for our customers.